Thursday, May 27, 2010

Work it Out Dawg...Work it Out.

In honor of the season finale of American Idol, I'm just "keepin it real" as Randy Jackson would say.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard a scenario like this:
A woman writes: "I separated from my husband last September after being married a short time, with a now 2yr old son. I left because I was sick of being ill treated and knew I didn't deserve it and nor did my son need to witness it. When I left there was no "we can work it out", " I love you", nothing to try and even get me back."

Now that she's gone, guess what? He's "changed". NOW...he wants her back.

If you're in a relationship that is going through significant bumps - work it out.
Don't be stubborn. If you are being told (over and over) that a specific character trait or habit is negatively affecting the relationship - change BEFORE she leaves.

Don't be a flash in the pan and change for a day or two...or a week. Work at it. If there is a character flaw, work to fix it and keep it fixed. Work it out dawg, come on now - bring it.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment