Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fix Cracks Now!

Last August, when I bought my house, the realtor pointed out a crack in the foundation, where the down spout dumps water. He suggested that I reroute the water away from it.

I didn't.

This morning I noticed that the crack is gone. It's been replaced with a hole.
Over just a few short months, the water had eaten at the foundation and has opened up a golf ball sized hole. This sucks. Now, instead of just re-routing the water, I have to repair the foundation.

So, I'm asking each of you directly - do you have any cracks in your relationship...that if left over time (maybe even just a few short months), would develop into a serious problem?

Just as with every other important thing in life, you need to face this head on, search your relationship honestly, and if you find cracks - deal with it.

I can fill in the hole with some cement and reroute the drain pipe. Your relationship won't be so easy to fix if you let it go.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment