Monday, May 24, 2010

Expressway to Your Heart

Arguably, one of the greatest songs of the sixties - by the Soul Survivors.

I've been trying to get to you for a long time, cuz constantly you've been on my mind. I was thinking of a shortcut I could take. But it seems like I made a mistake.

Ooo I was wrong, took too long.
I got caught in the rush hour and fellas started to shower
you with love and affection, now you won't look my direction.

The problem is - he waited too long and got caught in traffic.

So, what's the traffic in your relationship?
Boredom?
Complacency?
Same old routine?
Material things?
Career?

Traffic is anything that gets in the way of you two connecting.

Get off the expressway. Take some back roads and connect. Don't wait until rush hour - it will be too late.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment