Friday, May 21, 2010

100th Post: What's This All About?

It's hard to believe, but this is my 100th post to this blog. I was looking back through the previous posts and I thought I'd recap what it's been about.

We've shared tips on:
Learning from our mistakes.
Being more romantic.
Being a better partner.
Relationship killers.
Pet Peeves.
How to apologize.
Why we cheat.

We've learned from Tiger, Phil Mickelson and the Beatles.

We've learned a little bit about what women want.

But why? Why am I writing this blog? Well, like many successful ventures - it's a win-win scenario. The win for you is - you're getting really useful information that, if you apply it - will change your relationship for the better.

The win for me is, I'm developing information that I need for my book. "A Few ^MORE Good Men" is the working title of a book that covers much of what we've been talking about for the past 99 posts.

What's Working:
Readers. A solid number of your are reading the blog every day. Some of you catch up and read several pages at once. Either way - thanks for participating.

What's Not Working:
Your feedback. People tell me that it's cumbersome to leave comments on this site. I'd have to take that up with blogger.com - and there isn't much I can do about it. For those of you coming in through my Facebook page, you can leave your comments there. I will also be adding a separate email address for comments.

Sharing. While the numbers (of people viewing the page) are good, I would like more. Please share my posts with your friends on Facebook or via email.

What's Changing:
I will be focusing a little more on writing the book (I haven't touched it in 2 months), which means there may be more information requests from you as I explore different topics.

I have a few other ideas too.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment