Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GQ - Part 1

The "G" in GQ stands for Gentleman.

Being a gentleman has many rewards. The class and charm that comes from this kind of behavior can help you in many areas of your life – including customer service disputes, dealing with people at work, in social circles and most definitely in relationships. And let’s face it - there is nothing wrong with classing up the joint by being polite and attentive to those around you, especially when it comes to treating your partner with respect, class and dignity.

I could write for weeks about being a gentleman, but we'll take just a few days and explore a few ways to act like a gentleman.

I want to set the record straight here guys. I don’t want you to think for a minute that I am asking you to turn in your “man card”, or to be less masculine or to be a big sissy. That is not what I am suggesting at all. You can be a man, be tough – whatever works for you. All I am saying is that being kind and respectful never goes out of style. Simply put - it pays to be a gentleman, and being a gentleman is cool.

Comments welcome. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment