Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Would You Miss?

I was watching House last night, and there was a scene where a dying man wanted to call his estranged daughter just to hear her voice one last time.

It made me think. If, due to some unbelievable set of circumstances, you and your partner were no longer together - what would you miss?

Homework assignment:

This is a 3 part assignment. (Relax, there isn't a test.) (Yes there is.)

Part 1:
Write down 5 things that you would miss if you never saw your partner again. I picked 'five' because it will likely make you have to think a little.
It can be anything. I'll share my five with you tomorrow.

Part 2:
Tell your partner. You can blame me if you want. "Hey - ummm, I was reading this guy's blog and he suggested that we make this list of things we'd miss. Here's what I came up with..."

Part 3:
Tell me how it went. I want to hear about your list, and how it went when you told your partner. (That's the test part).

In summary: List, tell, share. Simple. Now go.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment