Friday, April 23, 2010

What Women Want

This is compiled from various sources, all of them female. Women have either written or expressed several things that they want us to do. Here are 10.

Women like it when we...

1. Dance. This is a tough one for me because for so long I was told that I was a bad dancer. I believed it. And you know what...I probably am a bad dancer...but so friggin what. Get up and dance.

2. Fix stuff. It's not that women can't, they just like it when we take care of it.

3. Talk. Communicate with them and tell them what's on your mind. I should have made this #1, because it's that important.

4. Listen. Listen to what's on her mind. That doesn't mean you need to fix her problem for her. Just listen and do your best to understand.

5. Dress nicely. ZZ Top got it right. Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

6. Show some emotion. I'm not saying you should be a drama queen, but 'big boys don't cry' is a load of crap. Don't be afraid to shed a tear once in a while.

7. Laugh. Life is way better when you smile and make her laugh.

8. Take care of yourself. The older we get, the more attention we need to give to our health and wellness.

9. Be respectful. Respect boundaries and her feelings on things without making a big deal out of it.

10.Take care of them when their not feeling well. When my wife is under the weather, we have a specific routine and she knows I'm going to be there for her. It's comforting.

Of course every woman is different, so your specific results may vary. Know your partner and understand which of these will be a hit with her!

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment