Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea: Spa Day


Guys,

I know sometimes it can get tough to come up with a gift that really hits home with your lady, but I have a great idea for you. A day at a spa.

Look for a spa in your area and give her a gift card for a facial, manicure/pedicure, massage or any of the great services they offer. She'll get pampered and will love the relaxing time.

But I want you to go one step further and go with her. Lots of guys are going to spas these days and I can tell you from personal experience that it's really great. Sign up for a couple massage where both you and your lady get a nice relaxation massage in a private room just for the two of you. Take her to lunch after and make the day of it.

Trust me on this, she'll love it. Ladies? Would you agree?

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment