Monday, February 1, 2010

Buy Her a Rose

Here's a unique Valentines Day idea: Buy her a single red rose every day - beginning today. Granted, some will look pretty rough by the 14th, but you can replace the dead (or soon to be dead) ones on the Saturday night before Valentines Day.

She will love that you put thought into the idea, and came up with something unique.

Often, we miss the boat when it comes to providing the things that make our wife / partner happy. Sometimes we focus so much on the material things that we miss out on the key points that really touch deeply within her.

As the Kenny Rogers songs puts it:

Buy me a rose,
Call me from work
Open a door for me,
What would it hurt
Show me you love me
By the look in your eyes
These are the little things
I need most in my life.


Today is a perfect time to start!

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment