Monday, February 14, 2011

Romantic Movie Lines

Happy Valentine's Day. At this point, I hope your plans are made and you are treating your partner to a great day. I thought that I'd share some famous romantic movie lines to help set the tone for the day. See if you can guess which movie each line is from. (scroll down to the bottom for the answers). Yes....it IS kind of Chick Flicky....deal with it.

1. “I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”

2. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you”

3. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”

4. “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.”

5. “If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.”

6. “Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home… only to no home I’d ever known… I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like… magic.”

7. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.”

8. “You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.”

9. "After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

10. “You look at me and give me that 'come here baby' smile. And I know we can make it through anything.”

Stay in Touch -

Mark


Answers....
1. City of Angels
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Lord of the Rings
4. The Princess Bride
5. A Knight's Tale
6. Sleepless in Seattle
7. Good Will Hunting
8. Gone With the Wind
9. Notting Hill
10. You've Got Mail

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting post and i love this write-up. Thanks for sharing this interesting write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a interesting write up and all of these lines are mind blowing. truly i love this post.

    ReplyDelete