Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Relationship Killer: Snapping

Ok, so you're tired and you've had a bad day. But snapping at your partner is only going to make things worse.

Everyone has those days when you've had it "up to here", but making a habit of biting your partner's head off will definitely hurt your relationship.

Everyone deserves respect, even during a bad day. And your partner is...or at least should be at the top of that list.

We always suggest that it is better to "respond, not react". Be in control. It's better for the long haul.

Stay in touch -

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I just broke up with my boufriend because he start snnaping at me and then it became habit, i try to voice it bother me and he proceeded to throw all he done and change for me and my kids through the whole relationship i feel devastated

    ReplyDelete