Thursday, December 30, 2010

More on Predictability

I wanted to follow up on yesterday's topic of sexual predictability. I have 2 additional thoughts.

First, I want to clarify what couples reports as being predictable:
Location: 70%
Sexual Position: 67%
Time of Day: 60%
Duration: 52%
Foreplay: 40%
Day of the Week: 23%

So apparently, sex is like real estate. Location, location, location.
But you can see from this list that it isn't difficult to change things up a little.

The second thought I had about predictability has nothing to do with sex.
I want to challenge you today. What else about your life is this predictable?
Do you have the same routines at home? Do you eat the same meals, sit and watch TV, have very little conversation or activities together, then stumble off to bed? Predictability in these areas can be dangerous too.

Stay in touch -

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment